[prMac.com] Victoria, Canada – Canvas GFX, Inc. releases the latest edition of the graphics software, Canvas Draw 5 for Mac. Canvas Draw 5 is stacked with an array of vector and raster image editing tools, built-in templates, and over 2000 symbols. Built with business professionals and creatives in mind, Canvas Draw 5 proves to be a diverse content creation tool with the power to generate projects, from precise technical drawings to metrics, from architectural design to logo design.
* Table tool – Allows for quick table generation, direct typing, and customizable cell borders, backgrounds, sizes, and look and feel.
* Dynamic Effects – Shadows, Reflections, Glow, and Soft Edge. Move and resize effects with the objects they are applied to.
* Smart Snaps – Visual aids to align and size objects relative to each other or to their place on the page, are added.
* SVGZ export – Now supported to create a single, compressed file for export.
* Touch Bar support – Swipe, tap, and slide to control many commonly-used functions in Canvas Draw, including sliders, opacity, and rotation.
* Styles tab – Added to the Type palette for creating character or paragraph styles and saving them for future use, as well as sharing them with other Canvas Draw users.
For a complete list of features and improvements, please see the Canvas Draw 5 for Mac release notes web page.
Availability and Pricing
Canvas Draw 5 for Mac is available for a 1-month free trial at the Canvas Draw 5 for Mac website, where you can also find system requirements and additional information. Canvas Draw 5 for Mac is available for $249 USD, a subscription of US $99 USD/year, and upgrade pricing for existing Canvas Draw owners for $125 USD.ACD Systems International Inc.
Canvas Draw 5 for Mac
Canvas Draw 5 for Mac Release Notes
ACD Systems is the largest and most respected independent digital image editing and management provider in the world. The company was founded in 1993 in Texas by technology and imaging visionary Doug Vandekerkhove. Doug foresaw the importance of the convergence of analog and digital (print, photos, scans, video and metadata) in the 80’s, revolutionizing how analog and digital information was used in pre-Web applications. Today ACD holds seven patents, and millions of ACDSee products are in use throughout the world. ACD Systems has offices in the United States and Canada, supported by a team of global channel partners. With a product family that includes ACDSee Pro 5, ACDSee Pro Mac, ACDSee 14 photo editing and management solutions, and Canvas technical illustration software, the company serves millions of consumers, small and medium sized businesses, government agencies and educational institutions, and corporate customers. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 ACD Systems. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Mac OS X, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
ACD Systems International Inc.
Facebook Profile: View