[prMac.com] Munich, Germany – Wolfgang Augustin today is proud to announce Rapid Hue, the iPhone app to control Philips Hue lights got a brand new OS X sibling: “Rapid Lights for Hue.” Rapid Hue enables users to control Philips Hue lights in an uber-easy way. No navigation, just one click to set brightness, hue or saturation for each light or group of lights.
What makes Rapid Hue unique?
* Rapid Hue enables users to control Philips Hue lights in an uber-easy way
* No navigation, just one tap to set brightness, hue or saturation
New: Rapid Lights for Hue (Rapid Hue for OS X)
* Brand new app to control Philips Hue right from the Mac
* Menu bar app, always available
* Uber-easy control of lights with a few clicks – just like on iOS
* Features like groups / individual lights, color / light temperature, granularity of controls are all included
* Free trial version available
* Available on the Mac App Store now
Device Requirements (OS X Version)
* Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Mini and Mac Pro
* Requires OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability
Rapid Hue for OS X (Rapid Lights for Hue) is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.Rapid Lights for Hue 1.0
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Located in Munich, Germany, Wolfgang Augustin is developing apps since 2010 with a dedication to create innovative and smart apps for the iPhone, iPad and Mac. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Wolfgang Augustin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.