[prMac.com] San Francisco, CA – Florence, Italy – Florence, Italy – iPhone app mogul Giacomo Balli just completed his first game. He has accustomed us to simple and amazing applications that deliver what they promise and this is surely no different. Coin Toss Extreme is one of the most engaging game son the store. It’s simplicity is staggering which leaves space to the pure thrill of luck and and hope when you see that coin flip in the air slowly and wait for it to land.
* free initial stash
* beautiful graphics that bring you straight to the gambling scene
* simple screen layout
* amazing use of space, everything you need is there without being jammed
* autobet setting to keep betting the same amount
* Apple Game Center integration for both highest win and highest stash
* rich coin animations when flipping
* trigger the coin flip with a tap or swipe (flick) of thumb
* share the game with friends within app to receive more stash
* buy more chips easily
* possibility to add new cool coins
The game application is for iPhone and iPod touch with firmware 5.1 and above. The orientation is locked to portrait only to enhance focus on game play and keep buttons in familiar locations.
“Finally someone made this! It’s incredible that no one came up with this sooner, I Love Coin Toss!”
* U.S. English
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Does not require internet connection (unless for increasing stash)
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Coin Toss Extreme is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There are in-app purchase bundles available depending on desired stash amount. Review copies are available on request.Giacomo Balli
Coin Toss Extreme
Download from iTunes
Based in San Francisco, CA, indie developer Giacomo Balli founded his business in 2010 in Italy. Giacomo is currently focused on iOS and mobile web development. He loves working on new concepts and coming up with original content. He has comprehensive experience with HTML5/CSS3/AJAX since their introduction. Giacomo attends WWDC, has thorough familiarity with PhoneGap, multi-platform development, and solid Photoshop skills. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Giacomo Balli. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.