[prMac.com] Hong Kong – Coco Play is pleased to announce the release of Coco Wedding 1.0.0, their newly designed stylish 3D App for kids on the Apple Store. The user can dress up Coco as a bride with all kinds of wedding dresses, hairstyles, shoes, veils, jewelry, eyelashes and various glamorous accessories, such as necklaces, bracelets, gloves and so much more. Wedding gowns includes lots of different styles and colours that you could image. What makes this app really amazing is, after creating the desired outlook the user can pick a bridegroom and take Coco to really enjoy a fantastic church wedding or beach wedding! With the ability to customize, rotate, zoom in and out the 3D animated Coco, kids are encouraged to take pictures of their unique Coco and send them to the developer’s weekly contest, “Coco’s Wedding”.
* Real 3D game – check Coco from any angle. It’s easy to enlarge, reduce, move and rotate Coco as like
* 200 wedding dresses, hairstyles, shoes, veils, jewelry, eyelashes and other accessories
* 3 grooms for choice
* 2 amazing wedding places to pick from, church and beach
* Walk in the 3D church or at the seaside freely
* Easy-to-use, kid-friendly interface with incredible creative possibilities
* Take a photo of Coco and share it with friends via Facebook or Email;
* Take part in the weekly contest “Coco’s Wedding”to share Coco to all the kids around the world
* No rules, stress or time limits – play in any way as like
* No advertising; safe for all ages
* Keep updating the game to add more features
In this kid-friendly and incredible creative app, Cocoplay has prepared the full stuff for kids to dress up their Coco: wedding dresses, hairstyles, shoes, veils, jewelry, eyelashes and various glamorous accessories. Users could choose from them all freely to challenge the matching skills and fashion sense, with no rules, stress or time limits. Random button could be used to see what Coco will look like at random.
After customizing the bride Coco, the user can help Coco to pick one of the three bridegrooms. There are also two places to choose for Coco’s wedding – the church and the beach. Coco could walk in the scene freely and may catch some surprises, for example, Coco may have a dance with the bridegroom and they may turn into Cinderella and the Prince after Coco triggers the magic while walking.
Kids could take a picture for Coco and her bridegroom on the wedding, choosing the desired background either from various provided backgrounds or the device’s Camera Roll. They could also take a photo of themselves together with Coco and the groom. Pictures could be shared with family and friends via Email or Facebook. Pictures can also be sent to “Coco’s Wedding” contest. Kids are always encouraged to write a story for the picture. “Coco’s Wedding” will be updated on each Friday. It’s also a big show for Coco fans around the world.
The developer also promised that they would keep updating the APP to add more fun stuff for kids.
* English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later (iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7 tested)
* iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/5C, iPod touch 4/5, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini2
* 137 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Coco Wedding 1.0.0 is free to download and available through the App Store in the Education, Kids, and Games/Educational, Games/Family category. Additional dresses and accessories and ball invitations are available as an in-app purchase from $0.99 (USD). Review copies are available on request.Coco Wedding 1.0.0
Coco Play focuses on making fun and educational APP/games for kids. Copyright (C) 2013 Cocoplay Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.