[prMac.com] Shanghai, China – FIG is proud to introduce CleverMonkey 1.0 for iOS. It is the first one that has established a new way of interlinked puzzles, main game media in China compete with one another to report it. Meanwhile, the interlinked puzzles also make numerous players feel mysterious and novel.
Each tollgate is full of wisdom because they have limited balls. If such balls are used up but you haven’t collected all of the food, you will fall in upgrade. In addition, there will be various barriers like boxes, boards and ice cubes in each tollgate. The boxes and boards can rebound balls, so you can have the aid of their rebound force to send balls to such food. The deceptive situation is that it seems that the ice cubes melt as long as they are touched, but the melted thing is the ball you cast. Therefore, when you draw a line, you must find an accurate angle and avoid touching such ice cubes.
Features of the game:
* The new mode of interlinked puzzles is created for the first time.
* An interlinked puzzle regards the results of the last puzzle as the elements of the next one so that all puzzles are all linked with one another. Thus, a way to solve puzzles is established.
* The perfect combination of pop-up and physical puzzles
* It is a new game which integrates the pop-up of ‘Bird’ and the physical puzzles of ‘Crocodile’
* A game with the most deepness of puzzles
* The design of tollgates is challenging.
It is believed that the launch of CleverMonkey in 2013 will guide a new trend. In addition, the teams that develop mobile games cal also create more excellent works in the mode of interlinked puzzles. As a result, the sentence ‘Have you played interlinked puzzles today?’ will be the most common greeting in 2013.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 13.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CleverMonkey 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.CleverMonkey 1.0
Purchase and Download
Located in Shanghai, China, FIG is an abbreviation of focus innovate game, which aims at design innovative games. The philosophy of the company is just like figs because it centers on green and healthy games. Our values are concentration, innovation, health and low profile. Copyright (C) 2013 FIG. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.