[prMac.com] Beijing, China – ZPLAY is today proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Clash Tank.io 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch device. The game is a gorgeous update of a classic game from childhood. Fights with all Nations. An epic battlefield, tons of players and simple controls make for an accessible battlefield experience. Wits and Courage. Navigate a massive battlefield using speed and strategy.
How to Play:
Carefully use the repair power-ups around the map to repair your tank. Defeat the Boss and take control of the Boss Tank! Use your newfound powers to annihilate other players. Collect upgrade currency around the map to level up your tank and grow increasingly more powerful. Carefully dart in and out of combat, dealing maximum damage while avoiding a punishing counter attack. Remember, the best defense is a good offense! Destroy them all!
* Collect Skins: Collect more and more skins to show off your skill to other players.
* Beat the Boss: Defeat the boss to become the boss. Use your Super Power to destroy other players!
* Upgrade Your Attack: In a tank melee, shooting blindly isn’t enough. Use strategy and cunning to choose the perfect time to attack.
* Better Ranking: Climb the leaderboards and carefully choose your prey as you try and become the top tank commander.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 139 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Clash Tank.io 1.0 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Clash Tank.io 1.0
Download from iTunes
Founded in 2010, ZPLAY is a fast growing, global, mobile games publisher, having the solid strength of both experience and industry success. To date, ZPLAY has attracted close to half a billion users, and its products cover more than 100 countries and regions. ZPLAY, along with its developer partners, has enjoyed top 10 rankings in all major markets, including Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 ZPLAY. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.