[prMac.com] Dallas, Texas – MacPlay today announced that Colossal Order’s classic hit title, Cities in Motion Collection, is now available for the first time on Apple’s Mac App Store. To celebrate the release, Cites in Motion Collection is available during the month of June for 50% off the regular price.
Cities in Motion Collection includes the Cities in Motion and all DLC and cities in one amazing grand collection!
Cities in Motion is a city-based mass transportation simulator. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains. By meeting the needs of city residents, the player tries to make as much profit as possible. Observing the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, is key to building a successful and efficient network.
* Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
* Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
* Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
* Immerse yourself in an advanced economic simulator as you struggle with banks and shifting economic trends
* Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras, spanning from 1920 to 2020
* Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
* Meet residents’ travel needs as 7 different social groups exhibit different passenger behaviors
* Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location’s bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
* OS: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
* Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
* Memory: 2GB RAM
* Hard Disk Space: 2GB
* Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher with 512 MB RAM, OpenGL 3.0
Pricing and Availability:
Cities In Motion Collection 1.0.0 is available immediately through the Mac App Store for $24.99 USD, a savings of 50% off the regular price of $49.99.MacPlay
Cities In Motion Collection 1.0.0
Purchase and Download (MAS)
MacPlay’s 3.0 mission is to provide publishers and developers an exciting and profitable way of distributing their games on the Mac App Store and other platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 MacPlay. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.