[prMac.com] London, England – Newly formed EdTech start-up KalamTech has just announced the launch of its latest game Human Heroes Counting Fun, available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Fresh off his latest outing in Human Heroes Einstein’s Clock, which has been downloaded 20,000 times across both the App Store, Albert Einstein is back on the stage, now equipped with a balloon pump of magic and wonder to help children of all ages learn about counting seconds.
KalamTech is best recognized for its wildly successful flagship title Human Heroes Curie On Matter which was featured extensively across numerous App Store categories including ‘Apps We Love’, ‘Kids’, ‘Top Paid’ and the overall ‘Apps’ category. More recently, Human Heroes Curie On Matter was featured over the festive period in the UK, Australia and Canada.
Young mathematicians in-the-making begin their marvelous adventure by learning all about counting seconds, timings and patterns from a 3D, interactive (and dancing!) Albert Einstein, who acts as their personal tutor, helping them when they struggle, and cracking the odd funny joke or two along the way. Children hold their finger on-screen and count along to Einstein as they inflate different colored balloons, learning that pumping a balloon for too long (represented visually by a pressure gage-themed timer) will cause it to pop! Subsequently, not pumping a balloon long enough will send it flailing in the air!
The game has been designed in conjunction with education specialists and implements scaffolding teaching techniques throughout, meaning children only progress to a new question once they’ve fully understood the current question. The game also covers a UK National Curriculum Key Stage subject area in counting seconds.
Human Heroes Counting Fun is a completely free app with no in-app purchases, no subscriptions or signups and can be played offline, with no internet or Wi-Fi connectivity required for the ultimate learning experience. This title is a bitesize introduction to the Human Heroes universe, with the full Einstein experience covering relativity, rhythms, pendulums, gravity, Einstein’s fascinating life and so much more found in Human Heroes Einstein On Time, available on the App Store today!
KalamTech’s next hero of history, Leonardo da Vinci, is the studio’s next flagship title coming in 2020.
* Easy to play for children of all ages, implementing scaffolding teaching techniques (as used in the classroom) to ensure children only progress once they’ve understood a given question
* Master the art of counting seconds (a Key-Stage subject area), timing, and patterns with the help of Albert Einstein, voiced by the sensational Stephen Fry, who recorded dozens of lines for this game!
* Rack up streaks and multipliers and watch your Synaptogenesis score soar into the thousands!
* Compete with friends and family with local leaderboards for fun-filled friendly competition!
* Stunning high-quality production including a fully-fledged theatre environment, colourful props, gorgeous visuals, and handcrafted animations.
* Infinite levels = infinite fun! Play forever and watch your screen fill with tons of balloons
* Pop big balloons and see confetti fall from the sky!
* A balanced lives-based system allows children to progress at a suitable pace
* Music is written and composed by industry-renowned musician Marc Sylvan, credited for over 100 projects across film, television, games, and animation
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 12.1 or later
* Universal Application
* 222.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Human Heroes Counting Fun 1.1.3 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Human Heroes Counting Fun 1.1.3
Download from the App Store
Human Heroes Counting Fun is the fourth game in a children’s educational app series Human Heroes – Created by EdTech start-up Human Heroes, centred on history’s greatest minds. From the philosophers of ancient Greece to the giants of science, renowned artists, composers, mathematicians, authors, and architects, these inspirational characters are brought back to life in a futuristic theatrical setting to perform a captivating live-show experience covering their life and their famous discoveries. Forthcoming apps will explore the legacies of Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Mozart, Ada Lovelace, Aristotle, Jane Austen and many more. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2020 Human Heroes Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.