[prMac.com] Dubai/UAE – Top IT solutions provider company, CDN Solutions Group, has revealed it will exhibit at the Gitex Technology Week 2017 to be held at the World Trade Centre in Dubai between 8th to 12th of October. The company will attend the conference with its leading solutions in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Technologies.
The Gitex Technology Week is unveiling its 37th chapter in Dubai with an aim to bring together Technology enthusiasts, innovators, and investors for productive collaboration. The event will witness a footfall of about 5000 exhibitors, and over a lakh of visitors from across 100 countries worldwide. The event provides a platform not only to the established giants of the IT industry but to the emerging start-ups as well, to exhibit what they can potentially deliver in the Technological space.
Gitex Technology Week will target niche technologies like IoT, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, Wearable, and Cloud-based services. This is the 9th time CDN Solutions Group is attending the Gitex mega-event and has always made sure to contribute only the finest of Technologies. Surajit Mitra, the CEO and Chetan Naik, CTO, CDN Solutions Group, alongwith their technical team, will be allegedly present at the event.
“We invite interested visitors to watch a demonstration of our latest contribution in the field of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality at booth SR-F4 in Sheikh Rashid Hall. We are exhibiting in Gitex Technology Week since the year 2009 and we expect that this year as well Gitex will provide us with some good connections. We are excited to display our latest advancements in connected devices which will definitely attract the visitors”, said Mr. Mitra.
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality are two technologies that are not very remote from “reality”. AR smartphone apps have almost hit the market in Apple’s next smartphone series. Apart from that AR and VR are potentially changing the way we experience software, by blending in graphics and animations into the real and altering our perception of it.
“We want to set standards with the growing chart of technology and help businesses to raise their bar of growth. See you at Gitex!” said Mr. Naik beaming in anticipation.
Some of the key highlights by CDN Solutions Group will include technologies and solutions like-
1. Projection Augmented Model – The element used in VR to project upon a three-dimensional model, an image, to create a realistic image of an object.
2. Location-based Augmented Reality (L.B.A.R.) – The amalgamation of conventional AR with the location-aware GPS systems, sensors, and geospatial techniques gives birth to what is known as L.B.A.R.
3. 3D Modeling and Visualization – The technique employed for making the virtual seem real is 3D modeling which can be used for real-time imaging and character identification.
4. Use of AR/VR Tools – CDN Solutions Group has worked with a variety of tools in the process of building disruptive applications like- Wikitude, Vuforia SDK, Catchoom, ViewAR, and Augment, Digi mark SDK.
5. Augmented Reality based apps for Museums, Retailers, Consumers, and the Food & beverage industry.
To fix a meeting with CDN Solutions Group ahead of the event, visit the Gitex Technology Week 2017 website.Gitex Technology Week 2017
CDN Solutions Group is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2008 certified company that specializes in web and mobile application development. Established in the year 2000, its experience of the prime technologies and the outsourcing business has rendered it an established enterprise in the areas of IoT, Analytics, AR/VR, and much more. CDN Solutions has its expertise grounded in the Enterprise, Retail, Consumer, Healthcare, Finance and Start-up verticals. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 CDN Solutions Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Digital Marketing Strategist