[prMac.com] Wellington, New Zealand – CappsDev is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of SortMyDocs, a brand new document management app. SortMyDocs offers an easy way to safely save and/or create a wide variety of documents and order them as you like using many customisable options for quick and easy access at the fingertip.
With SortMyDocs you can:
* Create, organise and order folders, sub folders and files the way you like and easily customise them
* Save or create directly in SortMyDocs:
– Text, Office, iWork or PDF documents
– Images from your gallery, camera or screenshot from a web page or your favourite app
– Audio and video documents
– Web pages for offline access
This means that now any information you may need (be it family photos, interesting articles, maps, bus or work time schedules, airplanes tickets, recipes, TV programs, pearls of wisdom and whatever else you like) can be accessed at once from your device.
As you can order those documents under customised folders, this makes it easy to retrieve what you need quickly even if the pressure is on.
* Attach personal notes to any of these documents and know when a document contains a note
* Use the search engine to quickly locate any file/folder you need
* Use an optional password if you want to protect your data
* Share documents with friends and more
* SortMyDocs comes with preloaded folders to make it easier to start using it. You can then edit or delete these folders and create as many new ones as you want.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SortMyDocs 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Please contact us at the website if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app.CappsDev
Purchase and Download
Located in Wellington, New Zealand, CappsDev was founded in 2011 by Cyril Barthelet. We offer cost effective, high quality iOS applications. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Cyril Barthelet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.