[prMac.com] Plantation, FL – Canvas GFX, Inc. announces the release of the latest edition of their graphics software, Canvas Draw 6 for macOS. Canvas Draw 6 is stacked with an array of vector and raster image editing tools, built-in templates, and over 2000 symbols. Built with business professionals and creatives in mind, Canvas Draw 6 proves to be a diverse content creation tool with the power to generate projects, from precise technical drawings to metrics, from architectural design to logo design.
* Visual Combine tool, which allows you to visually and intuitively combine the common areas of overlapping vector objects to create complex shapes.
* Vector Brush tool, which allows you to draw vector curve paths with strokes with tapered ends.
* Mirror tool, which will make a reverse copy of selected objects in 2 clicks. The mirror axis can be drawn or snapped to other objects and rotated freely.
* Annotation Notes, which now supports auto-numbering and auto-alphabetizing. EasyShapes like circles, squares, rounded squares, or diamond shapes can be used for annotations.
* Ink/Stroke Selection tool, which allows you to select an object with specific attributes and every object sharing those attributes will also be selected.
* Page Navigator palette, which displays thumbnail previews of the pages in your document. Using the Page Navigator palette, you can quickly find and go to a particular page.
* Object Path Editor palette (Path | Object Path Editor), allows you to view and edit the X/Y coordinates of each individual point of a basic vector object, polygon, or Bezier curve.
* Replicate and Position (Edit | Replicate and Position), which replicates objects and then strategically positions them according to specified X/Y coordinates.
* Fractalize (Effects | Fractalize), which makes outlines of vector objects irregularly jagged.
* Colorize (Effects | Colorize), which allows you to tint vector objects with a solid color fill or pen inks when you want to mix two colors, or shade one color with another.
* Dark mode support with updated icons in the Toolbox, Toolbar, and other areas.Canvas GFX
Canvas Draw 6 for macOS
30 Day Unrestricted Trial
Canvas GFX, Inc. was originally part of Deneba Systems, and was acquired in 2003 by ACD Systems International Inc., a Canadian digital imaging software firm headquartered in Victoria, Canada, In 2017 Canvas GFX was spun out of ACD as a separate company and now has its own management team and Board of Directors. The new team is charged with developing Canvas GFX into the standard solution for technical documentation covering the complete documentation life-cycle, from inception to publishing. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Canvas GFX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
LinkedIn Profile: View