[prMac.com] Miami, Florida – CallsFreeCalls is pleased to announce the release of the new version of their famous application, allowing free calls and texting worldwide without any charges. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services are incredibly popular nowadays. They allow calling to any stationary or mobile phone worldwide from a PC or laptop. Most of them require some kind of charges, but not the CallsFreeCalls app. Its main benefit is absolute absence of any payments.
How are the things done with CallsFreeCalls?
CallsFreeCalls offers dual service. Subscribers can earn bonuses by completing sponsorship tasks, which takes only some amount of user’s free time. Instead of aimlessly running Sonic along the railroad or crushing castles with angry birds, users watch ads, answer polls and download useful apps for their devices to earn bonuses. These bonuses are later spent on calling and texting worldwide, so users do not spend any money for using the service.
The second part of the app is for sponsors. As calls have to be paid indeed, sponsors pay some amount of money to the CallsFreeCalls, which is represented as certain amount of bonuses. In exchange, they get access to a huge audience for advertising their products, starting polls and conduct social queues. This way both customers and sponsors benefit greatly by using CallsFreeCalls service. Some additional benefits include:
* Free messaging inside the network, without even spending bonuses
* As low as 8kb/sec coverage is sufficient, while other operators require at least 32 or even 64 kb/sec
* Fully customizable accounts and profile avatars
* Smileys and Emoji symbols for richer texting experience
* Simple registration in two clicks, and some services do not even require registration
* Cross-messaging between Android and iOS devices
* More than 140 countries around the globe united in one network
What is New in Recent Release:
One of the best features of this company is devotion to customers’ feedback. Customers know best what new features should be implemented next and company follows their requests. Recent global update includes such features:
* Fully renovated design, allowing user choosing any color scheme
* Application became fully customizable with a variety of adjustable features
* New feature of internal messaging protection. Now they can be cyphered and deleted from server after sending
* New event “Happy Friday” allowing users winning free bonuses each Friday
* Support for free internal calls (bonusless)
* Greatly increased performance
* Improved quality and quantity of voice channels
* New sponsors added
* Minor bug fixes
CallsFreeCalls strives to deliver the best free international calling and texting service available. Their audience grows steadily and joining it may be a wise solution for everyone eager to stop spending money on phone bills. Their motto is “Uniting not individuals, but continents” and they seem to be doing it well.
* Compatible with iPhone
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 27.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CFC 3.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.CFC 3.0
Download from iTunes
Download from Google Play
CallsFreeCalls is VoIP Service for making Free International Phone Calls and SMS Texting Online. Copyright (C) 2013 CallsFreeCalls. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.