[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California – Many people enjoyed the low rates of calling cards to dial international calls. Today it becomes increasingly common to use them on a mobile phone as well. However, the calling card dialing is a hassle. People will need to remember and dial an access number. Often times one would have to dial some kind of PIN number before dialing the final destination number. You cannot dial from phone book and you cannot redial from history.
Calling Card Pal is a mobile app for iPhone and Android. It removes away all the dialing hassle of a calling card for you. Here is how it works:
* You do a one-time configuration, including your local access number and any pin number if needed
* You dial international numbers directly from the app (iPhone) or Android dialer (Android)
* No Access Number Nor Pin Number Needed
* Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the foreign numbers and translate into proper dialing sequence to dial the local access number, plus any pin number (if so configured) and destination number
* You can also dial international numbers directly from your phone book
For example, a US user would simply dial 011 <country> <number>. Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international number and translate the dialing into an local access number you configured, plus any pin number (if so configured) and destination number.
Calling Card Pal also supports pinless dialing or any advanced dialing patterns (e.g., language selections etc).
Here are some additional features:
* Seamless dialing from native dialer (Android)
* Call log update and one-click redial
* My number detection (Android)
* International prefix auto-detection based on country
* Canadian and North American phone number detection
* Destination time display (Android)
Calling Card Pal and its whitelabeld variations have been used by more than 100,000 users worldwide, and have received average 4.5 ratings. Visit the web site and install the mobile app today! Please contact Acer Lai for more details.Calling Card Pal
Located in Sunnyvale, CA/USA, Netspectrum Inc was founded in 2008. Since its inception, Netspectrum has been bringing Silicon Valley innovations to mobile industry, including the world first IC-USB based SmartSIM product that runs Linux, Web server and a streaming server, and first 2D barcode based mobile payment application, Flash2Pay. Netspectrum continues to leverage its mobile expertise to bring more compelling mobile products and service to users, such as Calling Card Pal. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2013 Netspectrum Inc / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is a registered trademarks of Google in the U.S. and/or other countries.