[prMac.com] New York, New York – Network Panda announced the release of the newest version of BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker, a free application which can be used by everyone who wants to start calculating and tracking their body mass index and weight every day. The March 2014 update includes a new calorie counter for thousands of foods, tracking features and a section with daily updated health articles. The app includes a personal diary, with username & password protection, where users can store their BMI and weight progress as often as they want.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is an algorithm for human body fat based on an individual’s weight and height. It is a calculation based on two variables that are your weight and height. It involves a specific formula which is not always easy to remember. This is where the BMI calculator comes handy and makes the process easy.
The application includes a personal diary, with username and password protection, where users can store their BMI and weight progress as often as they want. BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker then generates charts displaying the progress of users’ body mass index and weight. The username and password feature allows not only to protect all diary entries but also to access them from other devices.
BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker also includes an ideal weight calculator. The users just need to enter their height and body frame to find what their ideal weight is. Among other features of this application, users will find very useful the reminders. The application will create a silent text reminder, so the users remember to track their BMI and weight every day. This option is by default turned on and it is recommended for everyone who wants to keep their weight and body mass index under control by recording it every day.
* BMI Calculation can be completed in 2 seconds
* Weight can be entered in kilograms or pounds
* Height can be entered in centimeters or inches
* Results are displayed as BMI units and as body category (underweight, normal, overweight or obese)
* Goal management: Set your goal weight and see your progress compared to it
* By pressing one button the result can be added to your personal diary
* The username and password feature protects your personal diary data and allows you to access your stored data if you change device
* Ideal weight calculator included
* Reminder for tracking your BMI and weight and never forget it
* Diet plans: Find diet plans to achieve your weight loss goals
* Device: iPhone 3GS and later, iPad 1st gen and later. Compatible with the higher screen resolution of iPhone 5
* Universal application suitable for the higher iPad display resolution
* Software: Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Size: 6.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BMI Calculator+ and Weight Tracker 3.0 is free without any limitation and does not require any InApp purchase.BMI Calculator and Weight Tracker 3.1
Download from iTunes
Based in New York, Network Panda was founded in 1998, a period synonymous with the opening spread of digital technology and Internet around the world. From then until now Network Panda has undertaken dozens of projects related to Application development, Web development, hosting and the technical support of businesses and individuals. Copyright (C) 1998-2014 Network Panda. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.