[prMac.com] Firenze, Italy – Today’s announcement from 108 Farm is with the intention of apprising smart phone owners, especially those possessing iPhone, iPod (4th/5th generations) and similar other iOS servers. “Black & White Life: Brain Sharp Puzzle Game” is a new addition to the world of digital games which has been approved by Apple Stores, and slated to publish the game on 11 April 2014 on App store.
The story-line as described by the developers is as follows:
“The panda Russell was born in a rural village in China and lives with his grandmother in a hut. The granny often complains of the black and white world, so the little panda decides to realize her dream and gets ready to color the world for her. The aim of the game is to help the main character (panda) to achieve a goal, starting from a particular point and trying to collect as many color spots as possible.”
We Know You Will Fall In Love For This Game, Why?
* Platform: the user can move or rotate it. It allows the panda to have a support
* Rotating Platform: the user can move, rotate or change direction of rotation of it. It allows the panda to have a support that rotates on itself
* Spring: the user can move or rotate it. It allows the panda to jump higher
* Accelerator: the user can move, rotate it or change its direction. Allows the panda to increase its speed for a few moments
* Vehicle: the user can move, rotate or change direction of rotation of it. It allows the panda to enter into and perform a change of direction at 360
* Cannon: the user can move, rotate or change the direction of rotation of it. It allows the panda to enter into and be shot at high speed
Each stage is full with fun & logic. Currently there are three worlds: home village, city, school. Each world has 15 levels plus a Final
16th. The Final 16th level is a little different from the others: the user has to help Russell to reach the bucket and collect mandatory the big spot within the time limit. To open others levels user has to complete the previous one with at least one spot. The 16th levels
are available only at these conditions:
* 1st world–6th: Complete all previous levels and collected 30 spots
* 2nd world –16th: complete all previous levels and collected 60 spots
* 3rd world–16th: complete all previous levels and collected 90 spots
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Size: 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Black & White Life: Brain Sharp Panda Puzzle 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Visit us on the website.Black & White Life 1.1
Download from iTunes
108 Farm is a new italian reality in the wonderful world of gaming, founded by Francesco Brogi, Emmanuele Brogi and Massimo Chirico. We started with the story of Russell, into Black&White life, the new game for iPhone. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 108 Farm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.