[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan – Shubiki Corporation, Japan’s leading business content provider, has released a new series of four Japanese language courses in six languages aimed toward preparing users for the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level N1/N2 on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Amidst the rapid process of globalization in Japanese companies, there have been a number of cases in which they hire foreign graduates. Developing the posture of these new recruits for business is still a work-in-progress as there are no specific methods for training and education in place.
This course is developed toward improving the Japanese ability of foreign staff working in Japan, providing them with a tool to enhance their daily lives and industry experience. As the central theme of this material is business, courses have been prepared in a multitude of languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, and French among others to allow for each staff to learn in their mother tongue.
These courses are available individually in the form of an in-app purchase through the “BISCUE App,” as well as in bundles from the flat-rate libraries of e-learning “BISCUE LS” on smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) has been offered by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (formerly Association of International Education, Japan) since 1984 as a reliable means of evaluating and certifying the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. (Source: JLPT official site by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchange and Services)
* “JLPT N1 – How to Read Japanese Kanji vol.2”
* “JLPT N2 – How to Read Japanese Kanji vol.2”
* “JLPT N1 – Appropriate Selection of Japanese Kanji vol.2”
* “JLPT N2 – Appropriate Selection of Japanese Kanji vol.2”
* In Japanese with explanation in English
* In Japanese with explanation in Chinese
* In Japanese with explanation in Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Latin American Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Portuguese
* In Japanese with explanation in French
* Audio narration in Japanese is included with each course.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* For “BISCUE App,” courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning “BISCUE LS”BISCUE App for T-shaped Professionals 2.0.9
e-learning Course Details
Download From iTunes
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of “BISCUE App” and “BISCUE e-Learning.” The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.