[prMac.com] Istanbul, Turkey – Announcing Bellyfish, highly acclaimed endless game from Duello Games, the creators of worldwide hit iSlash with 20 million downloads and counting, goes Free with the latest update and is available in 7 languages now; English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Turkish.
Bellyfish 1.2 also introduces 5 new Hero characters each with unique abilities:
* Spartan: Rocks are no problem
* Thief: Invisible to squids
* Lucky: Get two power-ups to choose from
* Baby: Always stay small
* Agent: Get the most powerful guns
Joyful and upbeat intuitive game play, endless adventure full of surprises, various power-ups, and high quality graphics and animations set the game apart from the crowd.
* An original endless swimmer with beautiful graphics and animations
* Sensitive and intuitive controls to swim Freely in all directions
* Unique power-ups to fight your enemies
* Funny surprises to add to the challenge
* Score markers to compete with your friends
* Lots of quests to complete
* Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 29.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bellyfish 1.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Bellyfish 1.2
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Duello Games is an independent game development company based in Istanbul. Our vision is to create highly engaging “wow” experiences for everybody through emerging mobile platforms. Duello Games is the creator of the popular slashing puzzle iSlash and newly launched Bellyfish. iSlash was released in 2010 and became instant hit among casual mobile gamers. It was #1 game in more than 50 countries. Got featured in various websites, blogs and magazines. Reached more than 20 million downloads worldwide and counting. Copyright (C) 2013 Duello Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.