[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – AutoMailer 2.6 for macOS allows to prepare and send personalised emails to multiple unlimited addresses, in text or web format, each merged with data from an internal database. All in a single click, each with custom contents depending of each recipient.
Emails sent by AutoMailer are standard emails. People receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails and they will be able to reply to them as usually.
AutoMailer is document based and allows to use as many documents you need to manage all the different list and required emails. AutoMailer is a flexible tools to manage your mailing list directly from your Mac.
AutoMailer is able to import from external sources in a smart and simply way. The user can import addresses and any kind of data from any database able to export in text format, both CSV (comma separated value),TSV (Tab separated value), CSV-S (Char separated Value using semicolon). The application is able to automatically detect during imports, the data type and the file encode method to provide imports of data without any problems
Data imported into any AutoMailer document are managed in an easy to use, table. Data can be modified, updated and enlarged with new additional data at any time. Various commands provide manipulation of internal records in a fast and intuitive way.
You can also maintain for each document an ‘Except’ list of address, that will never be used to send, to be sure to never send to those ‘black listed people’ also if they are addend in the recipient list.
The template email used to merge the email with data, can be written both in text or in html to send emails in text or web format (also including pictures linked from a support server hosting them, to create truly professional results).
AutoMailer provides for html emails, at any time, a live preview or the email the user is composing. Emails can be previewed also for any address the user want to send to, with all the data merged for any of those users, simply selecting it from a list.
All the emails can be prepared or sent with a single command, with the capability to send them via an email server, one by one, specifying an interval time between each sending. The application can prepare all the emails using the Mail.app installed on any Mac and then manually send them or sending directly all them with a single command (as a standard email client) via an email server you have access to.
* AutoMailer can auto-prepare via Mail.app and you have to manually press the send button inside Mail.app.
* The app can auto-send accessing directly your Mail server, without the use of Apple Mail.app
* It can send via standard BSDM/Linux mail server (example: sendmail or postfix)
* It can send via your gMail account
AutoMailer has a renewed improved mail server connect function (PLAIN, STARTTLS, TLS) and can test your connection (without sending) to better set it up. You can save an unlimited number of connection settings and use more then one pre-defined server.
Settings, data and email templates are saved inside documents, ready to be reused at later time reopening the documents. The user can prepare email templates inserting content of the database table using a simple syntax (a popup offers all the available field tags to access tabled data, without having to type them).
Any table is searchable using a search field at the top of them.
AutoMailer provides a lot of additional functionalities to help the user do his job in the best way, they are too much to list all. Further, one of the goal of AutoMailer is to be easy of use. Anyone with a minimum of familiarity with the Mac will be able to use AutoMailer at best efficiency using all the potentiality of the app in a very intuitive way.
* You can use the download version at our site to check if it can work with your smtp mail server
* Document based, allows to save data and setting and have them ready for successive uses
* Can create and send both text or web (html) emails
* Possibility to manage an infinite number of data and letter template thanks to the document based approach with maximum flexibility of use.
* Big emphases on simplicity and easy of use.
* Elimination of duplicated and invalid emails.
* Extreme easy to import, create and manipulate data to use for merge with letter template
* Imports form various encoding format from Unix, mac, Windows
* Import from Tab separated values, Comma separated values, semicolon separated values
* Table view with possibility to add, delete rows (records) and columns (fields) at any time and to edit in place inside the table
* Easy import with automatic detection of format and with selection of data source elements and destination (data fields) and browsing of source data in advance (before importing)
* Very simple creation of email templates with keywords insertion to put database data inside the emails for any email recipient
* Automatically updated popup to insert data tags inside the email template
* Emails with attachments
* Live preview for any email to send with updated data (you see the email as the recipient will see it) both for text and html emails
* Can send a single email, a subset or all the emails
* Can just prepare the email, to send them at later time manually from inside Mail.app
* Can use and send directly via an external mail server
* Can manage an unlimited number of server
* Store your server passwords encrypted
* Log monitoring of email preparation and sending
* Any area benefits of search features on the contained data
* PDF user guide inside the app.
* Improved information about emails sending, sent and remaining to send emails, estimation time to finish.
* Live update of data also during sending, modifying the interval to send.
* Various bug fixes
* Minor improvements
* 8.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AutoMailer 2.6 is only $49.99 and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.Tension Software
AutoMailer 2 Version 2.6
Purchase and Download from Mac App Store
Tension Software develops software for macOS and iOS using the latest Apple technologies. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Tension Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.