[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington – App studio, Qrayon today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Audio Notebook Pocket 1.0, an integrated voice recorder and notebook for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Audio Notebook Pocket features advanced playback controls with variable speed playback up to 2X, integrated text notebook, and color-coded category tags to keep your notes organized. Audio recording works even in the background, and supports unlimited length.
Audio Notebook’s advanced sound processing can clearly record lectures from across the room, even with the iPhone’s built-in microphone.
Audio Notebook combines two essential tools, an audio recorder and a note editor. It is perfect for:
* Students: To record all your lectures, and take notes on all your classes
* Professionals: For every meeting and interview
* Everyone else: To capture your thoughts and ideas for all of life’s projects
Audio Notebook lets you record meetings, lectures, or interviews and take notes at the same time, with just your iPhone. Edit and add to your notes while recording or reviewing later. When you’re done, you can email your notes and recordings with a tap. Audio is recorded in a high quality MPEG-4 format that is compatible across a wide variety of platforms and devices.
When reviewing your audio notes, you can adjust the playback speed, up to 2x, saving you time. You can also easily rewind or skip ahead by 5 seconds with a single tap on the controls.
You can color code your notes with multiple categories to easily find them later. Notes can be filtered by category, making it easy to group notes by different projects.
Category names can be customized, as can the editor font.
* Works great in both landscape and portrait mode
* Optimized for the larger screens on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Automatic spell check
* Share notes and recordings via Email
* Bulk copy all your notes and recordings to your Mac or PC via iTunes File Sharing
* Variable play speed: 1x, 1.5x, or 2x. Great for zipping through recordings
* Instant seek. Just tap on the timeline
* Quick skip by 5 second increments, forwards or back
* Unlimited audio recording time, all day if you like
* Background recording: Switch to different Apps, and even record while your iPhone is locked
* High quality MPEG-4 audio: An hour takes approximately 12MB
* Multiple tracks per note: Stop and continue recording as many times as needed
* Record and take notes simultaneously
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Audio Notebook Pocket 1.0 is now available in the App Store worldwide in the Productivity category at the introductory price of $0.99 USD.Audio Notebook Pocket 1.0
Purchase and Download
Based in Seattle, Washington, Qrayon is a pioneering developer of productivity and education Apps for the iPad and iPhone. Qrayon’s suite of Apps include Audio Notebook, Vittle, Inkflow, AirSketch, Stickyboard, and Air Projector. Their Apps are currently being used in classrooms and offices all over the world. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2015 Qrayon, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.