[prMac.com] New Plymouth, New Zealand – Bug Squashers of the Universe Unite! Gremlin Software is proud to announce the updated Attack of the Lettuce Munching Caterpillars Free v1.2 for iOS. The new version includes 3 levels added to the free version, Pause game added and 10ths of seconds for an increase sense of urgency.
Attack of the Lettuce Munching Caterpillars makes app store history by being the first app to combine 8-bit sound effects and retro 80’s style arcade game-play with plasticine animated characters set against dazzling 3D backgrounds!
Guide our hero “Pit Man” on a frantic race against time to save his home planet from an infestation of hilarious pesky garden critters. Battle wave after wave of plasticine animated mayhem and face challenging boss-men…
In the 80’s a hard game was a good game, and a fast game was a good game. “Caterpillars” breaks the mould of the usual iPhone/iPad/iPod app – no
namby-pamby easy levels to ease you in to this one!
* High quality photographed plasticine models set against computer generated landscapes
* Perspective scaling for a refreshing pseudo 3D effect
* Simple, intuitive controls – “tap and squash”, “tap and squash”
* Addictive and compelling game-play
* Outrageous levels of difficulty in the style of 80’s coin-operated
* Random time and score bonuses at the end of each round to keep you coming back for more
* Retro sound effects
* A surprise ending awaits those that persevere and actually complete the game
* Enjoy the first release from Gremlin Software, New Plymouth, New Zealand!
* iOS 3.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Attack of the Lettuce Munching Caterpillars Free 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Gremlin Software
Attack of the Lettuce Munching Caterpillars Free 1.2
Purchase and Download
Download from iTunes
Gremlin Software, established February 2012, is a software company specialising in Android, iPod, iPhone and iPad Development. Including out of the box e-commerce or brochure website solutions and software contracts. We are based in New Plymouth, New Zealand. Copyright (C) 2013 Gremlin Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.