[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany – Independent developer, Martin Walk today is pleased to announce the release of ArtHandler 1.6, a new version of the Artist’s Record Book application for Mac OS X. ArtHandler is built for artists who need to remember titles, dimensions and dates of their artworks. ArtHandler archives images of each artwork and makes them easily accessible for future use.
ArtHandler’s 1.6 update brings the second part of the much requested printing support feature: the possibility to print a catalogue page for an artwork with image and caption.
* Print a catalogue page for an artwork with image and caption directly from ArtHandler
* Print images directly from ArtHandler
ArtHandler’s Key Features:
* Keep track of artworks
* Add metadata and free-form notes to artworks
* Attach and export images
* Easily find artworks with the search bar
* Share artworks via Email, Twitter, Facebook, Messages and more
* ArtHandler creates captions from an artwork’s metadata
* Automatic conversion between cm and inches
* Requires OS X 10.9 or later
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ArtHandler 1.6 is 19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download on our press site.ArtHandler 1.6
Purchase and Download (MAS)
Martin Walk is an independent Mac and iOS developer based in Berlin, Germany. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Martin Walk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.