[prMac.com] Lisbon, Portugal – Best Of Renoir, the new Art app that lets iOS users own the most famous artworks of Pierre-Auguste Renoir and enjoy them anytime in their iPhone and iPad, showcases more than 60 carefully selected, stunningly detailed full screen paintings.
The beautiful and easy-to-use interface lets users:
* Browse the thumbnail gallery or search by keyword to quickly find a desired work of art
* Quickly learn a work of art’s title, year, technique, size and current location
* Enjoy a slideshow of your favorites selection with your favorite music
* Share work of art and its description to Facebook or by email to anyone, anywhere
* Save artwork to Photo Stream and zoom in/out
Plus, all images are stored locally on a user’s device, which means that they load extremely fast and no Internet connection is required. The application is smaller than 50 Mb to save your device’s storage space.
“To my mind, a picture should be something pleasant, cheerful, and pretty, yes pretty! There are too many unpleasant things in life as it is without creating still more of them”, quoted from Pierre-Auguste Renoir.
Best Of Renoir, the new Art app that is the alternative way for iOS users to learn the Art of the great masters, is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 38.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Best Of Renoir 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.Zucapaca
Best Of Renoir 1.0
Purchase and Download
Based in Portugal and founded by Nuno Palmeirim, Zucapaca’s mission is to provide digital tools to facilitate a better access and understanding of art. Copyright (C) 2012 Zucapaca. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.