[prMac.com] Lisbon, Portugal – Best Of Delacroix, the new Art app that lets iOS users own the most famous artworks of Eugene Delacroix and enjoy them anytime in their iPhone and iPad, showcases more than 60 carefully selected, stunningly detailed full screen paintings.
The beautiful and easy-to-use interface lets users:
* Browse the thumbnail gallery or search by keyword to quickly find a desired work of art
* Quickly learn a work of art’s title, year, technique, size and current location
* Enjoy a slideshow of your favorites selection with your favorite music
* Share work of art and its description to Facebook or by email to anyone, anywhere
* Save artwork to Photo Stream and zoom in/out
Plus, all images are stored locally on a user’s device, which means that they load extremely fast and no Internet connection is required. The application is smaller than 50 Mb to save your device’s storage space.
“Artists who seek perfection in everything are those who cannot attain it in anything”, quoted from Delacroix.
Best Of Delacroix, the new Art app from Nuno Palmeirim that lets iOS users own the most famous artworks of Delacroix and enjoy them anytime in their iPhone and iPad, is the alternative way to learn the Art of the great masters.Zucapaca
Best Of Delacroix 1.0
Purchase and Download
Based in Portugal and founded by Nuno Palmeirim, Zucapaca’s mission is to provide digital tools to facilitate a better access and understanding of art. Copyright (C) 2013 Zucapaca. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.