[prMac.com] Montpellier, France – Aquafadas, innovative developer of digital publishing solutions, is offering its popular and highly interactive children’s learning app, Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play (regularly $3.99 USD), free on the iOS App Store for just 24 hours today, March 11th. The educational app, available on both iOS and Android devices, was created using the Aquafadas Digital Publishing System, which was just updated to version 3.2. Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play benefits from the system’s new and advanced features, including premium enrichments, such as new games, and enhanced rendering.
This educational app for children makes learning fun with nine interactive games to engage young readers. Children are lead through and immersed in the age-old story of Little Red Riding Hood, making it easier and more fun than ever for them to learn to read. Both the iOS and Android version of the app feature innovative enrichments, animations and interactivities, displayed beautifully on all compatible devices. Aquafadas’ children’s app shows publishers how they, too, can create one single document and publish everywhere – smartphones, tablets and the Web – with high levels of interactivity and no additional work. Graphic designers can flex their creative skills to develop apps full of fun games and interactive features without any coding knowledge, all thanks to tools like the Aquafadas plugin for InDesign.
About Aquafadas Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play:
Aquafadas’ educational app beautifully illustrates the Brothers Grimm tale in an interactive digital format that encourages creativity and learning. As children explore the app, they have the option to listen to the story or read it on their own, or play companion games designed to challenge the brain.
Educational games and activities include:
* Spot the seven differences between two images
* Enjoy an intriguing puzzle with several levels
* Find all of the rabbits, sheep and owls hidden in the forest
* Exercise your brain with the Memory Game
* Catch as many wolves as possible, but don’t capture Little Red Riding Hood in the Tapping Game, which includes several different levels of fun
* Pair the two parts of a picture in the Matching Game
* Help Little Red Riding Hood complete the maze to reach her grandmother in the Labyrinth – but be sure to avoid the wolf!
* Color in a variety of fun drawings, and save them in the iPad photo library
* Create sophisticated Perspective Sceneries by placing the book’s characters and objects on a preset landscape; share on Facebook and save in your photo collection
Aquafadas’ Digital Publishing System provides an end-to-end workflow for digital publishing, facilitating content design, App creation and distribution. It combines the most advanced tools with a versatile library of ready-to-use Apps, ePUB 3 export and the new WebReader. Without writing a single line of code, publishers can create custom iOS and Android apps and export in optimized ePUB formats for Kobo Arc and Glo, the Amazon Kindle Fire, and the Apple iBooks Store. Now, with the latest version of the Aquafadas Digital Publishing Solution, publishers can manage all digital publishing tools with the brand new Aquafadas Connect module. More new features in version 3.2 include:
* Three new games: Dot-to-Dot, Hide and Seek, and Spot the Difference (premium enrichments at $139)
* Link it up: Connect HTML (online) and AVE content (static); actions launched in the web version are automatically reflected in the app version
* Need a boost? Enhanced rendering for AVE-PDF on iOS and Android; display content faster and smoother
* All for Android: New enrichments and improvements, account creation interface and much more.
* Change Your Mind: All the features of the Aquafadas InDesign plugin can now be controlled with Undo/Redo buttons.
* Re-engineered Smart Reading: Aquafadas’ Digital Publishing System 3.2 features a completely new interface to create Guided Reading; publishers can easily link text frames, ensuring a proper flow of text when creating ePUB reflow.
The Aquafadas Digital Publishing System also provides powerful marketing tools, including the ability to integrate advertising campaigns and offer one-click in-App purchases. Sales and reader behavior analysis, now a crucial part of digital publishing, can be done using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, which integrates directly with the Aquafadas Digital Publishing System.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 45.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. Members of the media are invited to review Aquafadas’ Little Red Riding Hood App. For more information, please contact Anya Oskolkova.Aquafadas
Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play 2.0
Aquafadas Digital Publishing System
Aquafadas, a pioneer in digital publishing technology, enables the creation and mass distribution of graphics rich, interactive digital content such as books, comics, corporate documents, magazines, and newspapers, across all major platforms including smartphones, tablets and the web. Businesses all over the world rely on Aquafadas’ purpose-built content creation and distribution solutions to achieve their digital publishing strategies, significantly expanding content reach while lowering overhead costs. Some of Aquafadas prestigious customers include Bayard, Carrefour, Egmont International, Kelby Media Group, Lagardere, Mondadori, Reader’s Digest, Sanoma, Standard & Poors, and Vodafone. Aquafadas is a member of the International Digital Publishing Forum and IDEAlliance, which help to improve both ePUB and OpenEFT formats. A Rakuten group business, Aquafadas also provides its technological expertise to Kobo, the world’s fastest growing e-reader provider. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Aquafadas. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.