[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Application Nexus has announced Poland Travel Guide – App Nex for iOS, a stylish new app that serves as a perfect guide while traveling to one of the most beautiful countries of Central Europe, Poland.
The app brings the Modern UI experience for the users with its great style and clean interface. With Poland Travel Guide, you can get detailed information about the country, cities, culture, places to see along with images of each place. Additional features include accommodation, restaurants, shopping and transportation options.
A detailed map is provided for each city including climate widget, with constant weather updates. So, whether you are looking for a restaurant offering authentic Polish cuisine in Poznan or planning to visit a museum in Warsaw, the needed information is just a tap away
Other highlights of Poland Travel Guide App:
* Detailed addresses of restaurants and information on cuisines they offer
* Information about wide range of accommodation options, including luxury hotels, budget hotels, guesthouses and hostels for backpackers
* Historic significance of tourist sites that were affected in World War II
* Fact and figures giving quick glimpse of Poland
* Experience the new and stylish Modern User Interface
* Detailed map for each city
* Weather widget for continuous weather updates of each city
* iOS 5.1 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 9.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Poland Travel Guide – App Nex 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.Application Nexus
Poland Travel Guide – App Nex 1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Mumbai, India, Application Nexus is a web services company proficient in creating world class websites since 2007. Taking forward their streak of developing attractive websites, the company has ventured into application development for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones. The Apps are replete with striking design and graphics, well-researched content, smart user interface and array of other features. Copyright (C) 2012 Application Nexus. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.