[prMac.com] Talent, Oregon – AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business applications for Mac OS X, released an update to TimeNet Law, their complete case management, time tracking, invoicing, billing and accounting solution for law firms and other organizations that want to run their business on stable, secure Mac OS X.
TimeNet Law’s modular design allows you to custom-build a system that is perfectly suited to your firm. With features like advanced reporting, task code billing and csv export of invoices for e-billing, and a full Control Center that allows you to give each timekeeper in your office their own custom permissions and the ability to track their movements in the system, TimeNet Law has everything your firm needs, and will grow with you as the needs of your practice grow.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Easy to Learn Interface
* Fully Networkable (LAN, WAN or Cloud)
* Conflict of Interest Checking
* Flat fee billing, contingency billing, joint billing, and split billing between parties
* Advanced Reporting
* Full Accounting functionality that can practically run your Accounting Department
* Unlimited Timekeepers, Clients, Matters, & Payments
* Client- and Matter-Level Trust, Escrow and Retainer Accounts
* Apple Calendar, Contacts and Mail integration
* Document Everything with Unlimited Narrative Support
* Automatic Bookkeeper and One Click Billing
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar
* Automatic Backup Keeps Data Safe
* User logins, permissions, database full auditing
* UTBMS and LEDES compatible
* And many more features
Pricing and Availability:
TimeNet Law 2.8.2 is on sale now starting at $249.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) from the Timenet Law website. The sale is over at the end of November, so act fast!AppleSource Software
AppleSource Software has been providing great business applications for Apple’s wonderful Mac OS X for over 12 years. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other platform. A lack of great business software makes the switch much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2012 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.