[prMac.com] Medford, Oregon – AppleSource Software, maker of powerful and easy to use business applications for Mac OS X, has released an update to TimeNet, their complete project management, time tracking, invoicing, billing and accounting solution for creative professionals and other organizations that want to run their business on stable, secure Mac OS X.
TimeNet is fully networkable, utilizing built in OS X technologies, or Dropbox for cloud syncing.
* Built for Mac OS X (Universal Binary)
* Easy to Learn Interface
* Fully Networkable (LAN, WAN or Cloud)
* 16 beautiful completely customizable invoice templates
* To Do tracking with reminders
* Track time, flat fees, expenses, mileage, taxes, late fees and more
* The Manager allows you to view reports, quickly see which projects are finished or paid, and quickly archive/unarchive projects
* Unlimited Hourly Rates, Clients, Projects
* Apple Calendar, Contacts and Mail integration
* Document Everything with Unlimited Narrative Support
* Foreign currency support with automatic exchange rate calculations
* Global Control of Timers via the Menu Bar
* Automatic Backup Keeps Data Safe
* And many more features
* MacOS X 10.4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
TimeNet 3.9.31 is available now for $34.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) from the TimeNet website.AppleSource Software
AppleSource Software has been providing great business applications for Apple’s wonderful Mac OS X for over 12 years. We are a unique blend of young and talented software developers, marketing and design specialists, and general tech enthusiasts brewed locally from the Pacific Northwest. It is our passion to make the Mac a viable platform for conducting serious business. OS X offers so many benefits to the professional market with security and reliability unmatched on any other platform. A lack of great business software makes the switch much more difficult than it should be. We aim to solve that problem. Copyright (C) 2013 AppleSource Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.