[prMac.com] Chennai, India – WapleStuff today is proud to announce the release of AppHop 1.5 for iPhone. AppHop is a handy tool for app developers, marketers, publishers or any one who deals with different apps on a daily basis. The latest update includes quick conversion of any iTunes link into an affiliate link right in your Today Widget.
Here are the few ways AppHop can help you:
* Bookmark iOS/Mac Apps for future reference.
* Grab the iTunes link from clipboard and bookmark it using the Today Widget.
* Ability to convert any iTunes link into an affiliate link with campaign ID.
* Check iPad or Mac app infos on your iPhone.
* Check current AppStore trends as a beautiful Infographics.
* Track apps (iOS/Mac) ranks and reviews, across multiple stores quickly.
* Translation – get app reviews in your native language.
* Get local notifications for rank changes.
* Quickly filter app reviews.
* Search reviewer in twitter.
* Supports iOS, iPad and Mac apps.
* Dark/Light Modes.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* 5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AppHop 1.5 is launching with the limited time price of $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category from May 19. If you have any questions or feedback please email us, we’d love to hear from you.WapleStuff
Purchase and Download
Press Kit (zip)
WapleStuff is an upcoming startup by a bunch of young minds with no International acclaims (as of this writing), but committed to craft some of the coolest apps. Copyright (C) 2015 WapleStuff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.