[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois – DoronD Apps is thrilled to announce their new game is live in the iPhone App Store, Sheep Bubble Trapped Rolls To Mega Heights.
In this amazing adventure doodle game your job is to prove you can reach the highest – sounds easy? Well, with a bubble that never stops rolling it might seem easy, but can you prove yourself as the best bouncer?
* Eye popping graphics and beautiful backdrop. iPhone Games have never looked more amazing
* Epic Platform Action. Simple tap control designed to work perfectly with your touch screen
* Collect coins
* Incredible powerups – Switch rolling direction and extra jump boost
* Unlock awesome new characters to play with: Wolf, Princess, Girly Sheep, Papa Sheep, golden characters, and more
* Hilarious sound effects and a sound track
* Online worldwide leaderboards with Game Center! Prove you are the best
So, the question is can you do it or not? Prove you are the best and join the crowd of downloaders worldwide. Funny sounds and great graphics will surely keep you entertained for long period of times, or even for the one minute breaks at your workplace. With ton of unlock-able characters the player is guaranteed countless hours of fun.
* iOS 4.1 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Find 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.DoronD Apps
Sheep Bubble Trapped Rolls To Mega Heights FREE 1.0
Located in Chicago, Illinois, DoronD Apps was founded by Doron David at the age of 40. He decided he wanted to be involved in something he enjoyed and can believe in. His love for jumping games and visionary ideas on how to improve game play lead to the creation of DoronD Apps. The actual experience of making something is what counts and a lot of love and care goes into each game he developed. He plans on continuing to develop mobile games and will always look for new ideas. Copyright (C) 2013 DoronD Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.