[prMac.com] Woodinville, Washington – Digitalglen today is proud to announce the release of Art Scrambles for iPad. Art Scrambles is a free puzzle game in which the player reassembles jumbled-up art masterpieces by dragging pieces to their correct spot in the painting. The carefully crafted experience includes lovely animation and orchestral sound commissioned from a classically-trained composer.
Players can use Hints to help with hard-to-place pieces. Each puzzle starts with a few hints and players earn more as they complete the puzzle. Players can also use Peek for sneak-peeks beneath the pieces to see the puzzle image unobstructed.
Each puzzle can be played with different piece shapes and sizes for long replay value, and progress is stored for each puzzle separately, so players can pause one puzzle and start another. The included collection includes 11 paintings from early Renaissance to the 20th Century by master painters da Vinci, Van Gogh, Holbein, Hiroshige, Degas, Klimt, Hals, Repin, Bosch, Brueghel, Corot, and Whistler.
Additional collections currently available through in-app-purchase include Eakins, Expressionists, Hiroshige Edo I, Hiroshige Edo II, Hiroshige Tokaido, Impressionists I, Impressionists II, Masterpieces I, Masterpieces II, Masterpieces III, Realists, Rembrandt I, Rembrandt II, Renaissance I, Renaissance II, Renoir, Rubens, Vermeer I, Vermeer II, and Vermeer III.
* Supports iPad
* Optimized for both portrait and landscape views.
* Fun and visually appealing art puzzle game with immersive game play
* 11 paintings included
* 20 more collections available with paintings from many centuries
* Hints helps with hard-to-place pieces
* Peek lets players sneak-peek beneath the pieces
* Progress stored for each puzzle, play multiple puzzles at once
* Lovely animations carefully tuned for the iPad experience
* Orchestral music commissioned from a classically-trained composer
* Choose between different piece shapes and sizes
* Translated into 18 languages
* Compatible with iPad 2 or newer
* iOS 7.0 or later
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Art Scrambles 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Art Scrambles 1.0
Download from iTunes
Located in Woodinville, Washington, Digitalglen has been creating fine designs and software since 1998. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 1998-2014 Digitalglen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.