[prMac.com] Milano, Italy – Italian iOS indie developer and UX Designer Marco Torretta is really excited to announce the release of Amount 2 version 1.0.3 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch devices, the sequel of the multi award winning app Amount.
Amount is a top hit of the App Store: with more than 1 million users worldwide. It has been chosen by Apple as Editor’s Choice, New & Noteworthy, Best New App, Productivity Essentials, Travel Survival Kit and even Best New App of 2013. But its curriculum does not stop there: it has been chosen even by The Telegraph, which put it in its Summer Essential section, and even Starbucks with its Pick Of The Week promotion.
Amount 2 takes every aspect of its little brother and improves it, adding features without sacrificing simplicity. With a new gorgeous user interface and unrivaled customization features Amount 2 gives you the ability to convert everything you need in just the way you like.
Categories Amount can handle: Acceleration, Angles, Area, Astronomical, Clothing (men and women), Cooking, Currency, Data, Density, Electric current, Energy, Flow (mass and volume), Force, Frequency, Fuel Consumption, Illuminance, Length & Distance, Luminance, Metric System, Network speed, Power, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Viscosity (dynamic and kinematic), Volume, Weight & Mass.
* Remade entirely from scratch to accommodate everyone’s needs but keeping the innovative flow of the predecessor
* 6 different themes that completely change the app look and feel
* Stunning animations and transitions gives an unmatched user experience for a utility app
* Over 700 units in more than 30 different categories
* Multiple conversions in real time
* New ways to convert and compare different units in a single screen
* Powerful search and filter features from everywhere in the app
* Supports Today widget extension to quickly access user’s favorite conversions
* Supports Apple Watch to convert units directly on the wrist
* Gives the user the ability to completely tweak the app at his preference, from the look to the app behavior in different contexts
* Hide/show unneeded categories and units
* Custom units for each category
* Manage shortcuts to quickly access your favorite conversions from outside the app
* No network connection required (currency conversions excluded)
* Weights less than a megabyte
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amount 2 version 1.0.3 is only $1.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively in the App Store. ($0.99 by purchasing the bundle if you previously purchased Amount).Amount 2
Download from iTunes
Screenshot (Apple Watch)
Marco Torretta is a UX Designer and iOS developer from Milan, Italy who likes to design cool user interfaces and make them alive with code. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2015 Marco Torretta. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.