[prMac.com] Dhaka, Bangladesh – Durdanto Studio is proud to announce the release of minimalist one finger hardcore platformer game “Almost There” created by Bony Yousuf. The game is now available worldwide on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
“Almost There” is a minimalist hardcore platformer for the mobile devices with no compromisation compared with other Desktop & Console games from the same genre. Here player can run, jump, small jump, long jump, wall jump & climb walls with precision. And they can do all these while having full control over all of their action and character. And here is the best part, all of these can be done with just a finger, with the ease of holding the mobile in portrait mode in one hand! Player will guide the game’s character through various traps and obstacles to their end goal to complete it’s 155 hand crafted levels across 3 different worlds.
* A minimalist hardcore platformer for mobile devices with no compromises.
* One finger innovative control
* 150 Unique handcrafted levels
* 3 Distinctive worlds with it’s own theme and hazards
* Dodge and run through spikes, saw blade, lasers, missiles etc to reach your goal
* Easy to learn hard to master levels
* Lower your run time to gain all three stars of a level
* Record your run to share online with your friend or on Every play
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 259.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Almost There 1.2 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Convenient in-app purchases are available. For more information, please contact Durdanto Studio.Durdanto Studio
Almost There: The Platformer 1.2
Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, Durdanto Studio is a founded by Bony Yousuf. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 Durdanto Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.