[prMac.com] Lierskogen, Norway – Norwegian indie game developer, Dragonhead Games today is thrilled to announce that their latest title is now available for free on the App Store for both iPhone and iPad. Zombies & Trains challenges players to defend against the undead menace using the ultimate death machine on wheels: Trains! Blast through waves of zombies with powerful iron engines, and add to the havoc with a number of devastating power-ups. With four game modes and simple controls, Zombies & Trains brings addictive arcade action to mobile devices. Download your ticket to zombie-smashing mayhem on the App Store today!
Zombies & Trains features:
* Choose Your Challenge: Protect the brain trophy in Arcade, pulverize zombies in Wave mode, see if you can survive a minute of Crossing, or initiate a bloodbath in Slaughter mode
* Create More Carnage: Set zombies ablaze with fire rails, slow them to a snail pace, or nuke the arena with a Mass Death power up
* Pick-up and Play Pulverizing: Quickly tap on railroads to unleash the crazy trains and crush any zombies in their path. Easy to learn, difficult to master, Zombies & Trains hones in strategy for survival
* Loot the undead: Collect golden coins from your on-rails rampage and use them to level up and unlock more power ups
* Achievements, Goals, and More: Unlock achievements from racking up combos and level up by completing goals
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 49.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombies & Trains! 1.31 is currently Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Zombies & Trains! 1.31
Download From iTunes
Founded by two brothers from Norway, Dragonhead Games is an indie game developer that hopes to enrich players with games of pure gameplay joy. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Dragonhead Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.