[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan – RideonJapan, Inc. a Japanese publisher and developer of games, and ZigZaGame, Inc., announced a free campaign for their popular iOS title, Adventure Bar Story. Adventure Bar Story has been ranked #1 RPG in 27 countries as a paid app.
Eat to Level Up:
* In this game, characters do not level up by fighting monsters. EXP is gained only through eating! Make enough food for your customers and party members. The better the food, the stronger they get.
Slice Up Monsters for Your Main Dish:
* Battles are the best way to get exotic ingredients. Slice up a dragon overlord, and bring back its meat to cook dragon steak! Steal its eggs to make dragon omelets!
Rank up Your Bar:
* Cook with the ingredients gathered in your adventure. Serve customers and win contests to Rank up Your Bar and trigger RPG events. Do you have what it takes to analyze seasonal demand changes and combos?
* There are over 400 recipes in the game! Completing the recipe book will be a tough challenge. Lead your party members to over 10 dungeons in the game to look for rare ingredients!
The Original Japanese PSP game is called, Fushigino Kunino Bouken Sakaba.
About RideonJapan, Inc:
RideonJapan, Inc. is a Japanese publisher and developer of games founded by CEO Kenichi Sonoda.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 19.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Adventure Bar Story 1.2 is free, available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The application’s base price is $2.99 USD.RideonJapan
Adventure Bar Story 1.3
Download from iTunes
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, ZigZaGame is a mobile applications development company founded by CEO Lars Yoshito Kelley in July 2008. The company develops and distributes flash games and mobile applications as well as help other companies develop, localize, and promote their products. Partners include NTT Resonant, Vanten, GameInABottle, Berzerk Studio and Greyhound Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries