[prMac.com] San Francisco, California – Wondershare Information Technology Co., Ltd., a world-class developer of multimedia, business productivity, system utilities, and mobile apps titles, today is thrilled to announce the availability of its popular Panorama V1.6.0 iPhone photography app. Panorama is the only app enables you to add live effects to panorama images.
Heralded as the “Simplest and most creative app ever”, Panorama from Wondershare is a fantastic app for capturing breathtaking panoramic images.
1. Incredibly easy to use, Panorama creates panoramic image by allowing users to simply tap the capture button in the app and slowly pan the iPhone to capture the image.
2. Cool effects such as old photo, rice paper, sketch, vintage, and others can be previewed in real-time showing what the final panoramic image will look like before actually capturing the image.
3. After capture, the panoramic image can be immediately posted to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and even emailed.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wondershare Panorama 1.6.0 is currently available on the Apple iTunes App Store in the Photo & Video category for $0.99 (USD). You can also try out other apps from Wondershare, PowerCam for iOS and Android, PowerSketch for iPhone and more.Wondershare Panorama 1.6.0
Purchase and Download
Wondershare Software Co., Ltd., an IDG invested company, is an innovative software developer dedicated to delivering the very best in software products and services to the worldwide consumer and business market segments. Wondershare has branch offices in the United States, Germany and Japan. Wondershare has been honored as Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific and China 50 for three consecutive years, and Forbes Business Potential of China for two consecutive years. For more information please visit Wondershare online. Wondershare is a registered trademark of Wondershare Software Co. Ltd. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.