[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine – MacPlus Software today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of ActiveDock 1.1.1 for macOS. ActiveDock is a replacement for standard Apple Dock. You can change theme, grouping application icons into folders, windows management and much more.
ActiveDock was developed specifically to make the work with your Mac more simple and comfortable, primarily due to the addition of features that are not in available in standard Apple Dock like themes, grouping application icons into folders). In the new version we completely redesigned Window Preview Panel for more comfortable work with windows. Also we added ability to create folders and group apps into them. For each folder you can add your own icon for better visualization.
* Window Previews and Window Management
* Customizable Appearance and Custom Icons for Apps and Folders
* Groups and Folders
* Start Menu – Application Launcher
* Hiding and excluding Applications from the Dock
* And much more
Users love ActiveDock:
* I’ve use many application launchers (including DockShelf, and uBar 4), but none are as fast and flexible as ActiveDock. ActiveDock is the most adaptable and useable Dock replacement I’ve had the pleasure to use. And, each version just keeps getting better!
* I’v had uBar before, but that was too windows-y for me, ActiveDock really brings the functionality to the Mac interface. Good job!
* I used your app for about 5 minutes before deciding it is well worth paying for a lifetime license
* macOS 10.12 or later
* 17.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
You can try ActiveDock for free for 14 days with all the features available to you during that period. ActiveDock costs $19.99 (USD) for a Standard (1 Year) user license applicable for up to 2 user-owned computers, and $49.99 (USD) for Lifetime license for up to 5 user-owned computers.MacPlus Software
Download Free Trial (zip)
MacPlus Software specializes in desktop and mobile application. The company is based in Kiev, Ukraine. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2018 MacPlus Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.