[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington – ACD Systems International Inc. is proud to announce the release of the fourth installment of their powerful graphics software, Canvas Draw 4 for Mac. Canvas Draw 4 for Mac is poised to be the most diverse content creation tool on the market, loaded with tools for developing creative content, printable drawings, shareable PDFs, and professional presentations.
Canvas Draw 4 is the one piece of software that suits all professional technical and creative needs, including generating advertising materials, reports, graphs, metrics, mock-ups, web content, floor plans, architectural designs, and much more.
Canvas Draw 4 for Mac – New Features:
* Presentation documents and slide show with transitions.
* Type palette now available.
* Tighten Fine Kerning, Loosen Fine Kerning, and Configure Fine Kerning commands added.
* Images can be imported from scanners, iPhone, iPad, and digital cameras using the Cameras & Scanners feature.
* Annotation Lens tool, allows the user to easily callout and magnify specific areas of objects.
* Smart Shuffle Up and Down features move selected objects above or behind their nearest neighbors with overlapping bounding boxes.
* The Dynamic Shadow command, which creates a shadow that dynamically updates according to the changes made to its object.
Canvas Draw 4 for Mac – Improvements:
* Fonts are listed with their glyphs in the Font drop-down menu of the Properties bar and Text | Font menu.
* The inset ratio of multigons can now be set numerically in the Properties bar.
* The last-used Combine command in the Properties bar is remembered and can be applied repeatedly.
* The Preserve Data checkbox is added back so that a selected image can be resized based on a set resolution instead of resampling it.
* When using the Marquee tool to create an image selection, the width and height of the selection are indicated in the Object Details field in the Status bar.
* The Radius or Diameter dimensioning objects’ value positions can be adjusted by double-clicking and dragging.
* Loading compressed legacy CVX files is optimized.
Pricing and Availability:
Canvas Draw 4 for Mac is available at $199.00 USD or $79.00 USD/year subscription, and upgrade pricing for existing Canvas Draw owners for $99.00 USD. Canvas Draw 4 for Mac is available for a 1-month free trial. A free download, as well as information on system requirements and more, is available at the Canvas Draw 4 for Mac website.ACD Systems International Inc.
Canvas Draw 4 for Mac
Free Trial Download Link
ACD Systems is the largest and most respected independent digital image editing and management provider in the world. The company was founded in 1993 in Texas by technology and imaging visionary Doug Vandekerkhove. Doug foresaw the importance of the convergence of analog and digital (print, photos, scans, video and metadata) in the 80’s, revolutionizing how analog and digital information was used in pre-Web applications. Today ACD holds seven patents, and millions of ACDSee products are in use throughout the world. ACD Systems has offices in the United States and Canada, supported by a team of global channel partners. With a product family that includes ACDSee Pro 5, ACDSee Pro Mac, ACDSee 14 photo editing and management solutions, and Canvas technical illustration software, the company serves millions of consumers, small and medium sized businesses, government agencies and educational institutions, and corporate customers. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 ACD Systems. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Mac OS X, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
ACD Systems International Inc.
Facebook Profile: View