[prMac.com] New York, New York – The Happy Dandelion says goodbye to summer with a price reduction on their A to Sea Alphabet App for the kids. The app includes 26 pages of exciting hand painted sea creatures, optional narration, fun educational facts and lots and lots of animated interactive features on every page. Splash with swimming (and flying!) fish, chomping sharks, and inflating pufferfish! The app is made for preschool aged kids but it is sure to entertain the whole family.
2017-2018 school year is just beginning why not start it off with our A to Sea alphabet app. Donna Wilson, Creative Director and Illustrator. “Our apps adhere to Coppa safety standards, they do not contain in-app purchases, third party advertising, external links or social media.”
* A 26 pages of creative illustrations and interactive animations.
* Educational Facts about sea life on every page.
* Read and hear the story.
* Perfect for kids age 5 and under
* Available in the Book Category Worldwide in the App Store
What people are saying about A to Sea:
* “It’s handcrafted and rather lovely.” – Apps Playground
* “The pictures, animations, and sounds on each page make you feel as if you have been magically transported to a serene beach -The iMums
* “Beautiful hand painted illustrations. Simple interactions (animations and sounds). Ease of use.” – AppySmarts
* “It is a beautiful, hand painted app with lots of interactive features and I imagine your kids are going to love it.”- Cool Mom Tech
* “I would highly recommend this app to parents who have children that are learning their alphabet.” – The iPhone Mom
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* Universal App
* 76.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A to Sea 1.0 is only $2.99 until the end of September, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Kids Books category.The Happy Dandelion
A to Sea 1.0.4
Located in New York City, The Happy Dandelion was founded in 2013 by Donna and Joshua Wilson. They conceive, create, write, illustrate and produce their own content with a passionate commitment to make engaging products that entertain children of all ages. They were awarded a 2015 Best App for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians as well as inclusion on Kirkus Reviews, The Best Apps of 2014. All Material Copyright (C) 2013-2017 Joshua and Donna Wilson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.