[prMac.com] Newcastle, Australia – INKids is proud to announce for 5 Days only (Monday March 18th – Friday 22nd) Teachers can grab a copy of Futaba Classroom Games for Kids for half price. This is a one off sale which will not be repeated.
The 12 Best Children’s Educational iPad Apps Released In 2012
“….a powerful concept for the iPad, engaging multiple players in fast paced games for the classroom or home. You can easily add your own content and create your own game based on any theme you choose. This is an amazing option for teachers to implement and customize to whatever they are studying.”
Check out an independent video review from iPadagogy to see how you can use Futaba in your classroom.
Futaba Classroom Games is the only iPad game of it’s kind and is an amazing tool to promote fun academic competition in your classroom.
Some of the awards Futaba Classroom Games has received in the last year include:
* Editor’s Choice Award as printed in Aug’12 edition of Children’s Technology Review
* Featured on Wired.com “apps that best meet the needs of children”
* Recommended by TCEA Texas Computer Education
* Tennessee Board of Regents iPad App of the Month
* The 12 Best Children’s Educational iPad Apps Released In 2012 (Teachers with Apps)
* “A powerful concept for the iPad” – Teachers with Apps
* Top 10 Multiplayer Games for Kids – Smart Apps for Kids
* New & Noteworthy January 2013, Feb 2012, June 2012
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 170 MBINKids
Futaba Classroom Games for Kids 1.6
Purchase and Download
Located in Newcastle, Australia, INKids publish a range of educational apps for iOS and Android devices. They will be launching a cloud service and community portal for Futaba Classroom Games in 2013, along with a framework for performance tracking. Copyright (C) 2013 INKids. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.