[prMac.com] Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, is pleased to inform about the addition of three new rhymes in the popular app Nursery Rhymes For Kids, a fun educational app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. In the last one year, this app has been a hit with little kids with over 30,000-40,000 copies getting downloaded every month. This new update will ensure double edutainment for children in the age group of 6 months – 6 years.
Three new rhymes: Itsy Bitsy Spider (free), Hickory Dickory Dock and Jack and Jill have been added in the new update. This is what some parents have to say about the new update: “My 16 month old loves this app! Great animation and extended rhymes.” and “Brilliant animation and nice songs in pure English language. Not cheap, but excellent quality! Wonderful touch-screen interactions.” The new update has been well received by parents and kids. The update clocked nearly 40,000 downloads in August. The app has been received many 4 star and 5 star ratings since it has been published.
Some App Store reviews from parents:
* “My kids loves it soooo much. It puts them to sleep anytime you play the songs.”
* “My 7 month old loves this app! We have had it for over a month and paid for the extra 2 nursery rhymes. Keeps her entertained-bright colors, noisy buttons to press and catchy nursery rhymes. “
* “15 month old twins love it. Need two phones to really make them happy. They both love it. Even through I had to pay for the other two songs I still really love this app. Very happy :D”
* “My 20 month old daughter LOVES this app. It sees me through nappy changes brilliantly!”
The three new rhymes have lots of interactivity and three different scenes inside each rhyme. Itsy Bitsy Spider features the funny spider and his antics. In Hickory Dickory Dock, kids will love the cute antics of the Mouse. Even Jack and Jill has been made fun for kids to sing along and tap on the different parts of the screen for surprises. Little kids will love all the 6 nursery rhymes with songs, music, funny animations, interactivity, etc.
* The songs are easy to understand. Lyrics are also displayed on screen for kids to try and read to sing-along
* No advertisements
* Two rhymes, Old MacDonald had a farm and Itsy Bitsy Spider are free. The other 4 nursery rhymes can be purchased with two separate in-app purchases
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 140 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nursery Rhymes For Kids 1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.Nursery Rhymes For Kids 1.5
Download from iTunes
Screenshot (Nursery Rhymes 2)
Screenshot (Jack and Jill)
Screenshot (Hickory Dickory Dock)
Screenshot (Itsy Bitsy Spider)
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.