[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation – 1312 software company releases iPad version of its popular to-do and checklist app named Pocket Lists. With the version 3.0, the app became universal, and will now work on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini with iOS 6.0 or later. Previously, the app was featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy and What’s Hot in the US App Store.
The app founder, Vladimir V. Tuporshin stated, “Pocket Lists is now one of the best to-do app choices on the entire App Store, and a super replacement for most to-do apps including the stock Reminders app. The new universal version of Pocket Lists is just in time for the upcoming Christmas season.”
Pocket Lists is the ultimate checklist & to-do app for iPhone and iPad offering a lot of features including:
* Natural to-do input: “meeting tomorrow morning”, “cinema fri 7pm”, “call James in a week”
* OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for creating to-do lists from real photos
* Real-time syncing with Pocket Lists Cloud, Reminders app, Calendar app, Google Tasks, and Toodledo
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 30.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pocket Lists 3.0.0 is available for $0.99 USD for a limited time (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.Pocket Lists 3.0.0
Purchase and Download
1312 company is based in Moscow, Russia. It was founded in 2010 by Vladimir V. Tuporshin. The company is committed on developing wow websites and mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2012 1312 company. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.